The Ten [Masorti] Commandments
By Masorti Judaism
To coincide with the festival of Shavuot, the Masorti rabbinic team have put together this fantastic booklet, outlining their unique take on the Ten Commandments.
- Is there a difference between killing and murder?
- Can we honour parents who behave like fools?
- What modern idols do we risk worshiping today?
- How can you celebrate Shabbat if you don’t work?
To read the booklet in full, click here.
Or, to find your favourite – see below:
- I am Adonai… – Rabbi Roni Tabick
- You shall have no other gods… – Rabbi Jonathan Wittenberg
- You shall not take God’s name… – Rabbi Oliver Joseph
- Remember Shabbat… – Rabbi Chaim Weiner
- Honour your father and mother… Student Rabbi Zahavit Shalev
- You shall not murder – Rabbi Adam Zagoria-Moffet
- You shall not commit adultery – Rabbi Jeremy Gordon
- You shall not steal – Rabbi Daniella Kolodny
- You shall not bear false witness… – Rabbi Joel Levy
- You shall not covet…– Rabbi Joel Levy