Our communities offer the following services:
- Regular Shabbat, holiday and weekday services
- Children’s and youth services
- Pastoral support and counselling
- Cheder (religion school) and bar/bat-mitzvah classes
- Youth education and Noam Masorti youth
- Nurseries, playgroups and activities for parents with young children
- Social clubs and activities for older members
- Jewish learning for adults
- Cultural and Israel activities
- Community meals
- Marriage and conversion classes
- Volunteering, interfaith and social action opportunities
- Welfare support networks for the ill, elderly and disabled
- Business networking groups
Our communities are warm, welcoming, friendly and inclusive.
We encourage active participation in all aspects of community life and there are plenty of opportunities to make friends and get involved.
Masorti Judaism is part of a movement with communities all over the world. Visit the Masorti Olami (Masorti International) website to locate a community outside of the UK.