Administrator and Personal Assistant (part time)
We are looking for a part time administrator and PA to the senior leadership team.
- Events logistics for our annual gala dinner and other conferences, events and courses throughout the year
- PA to the CEO, deputy CEO and youth director
- Coordinating meetings of the board of trustees and taking minutes
- Managing a database, cloud-based filing system and website updates
- Dealing with phone and email enquiries
- Administrative support for the professional team as required
- Proven experience as an administrator, PA, office manager or events manager
- Extremely well organised with the ability to prioritise, structure and manage a challenging workload
- Computer literacy: Microsoft 365 (required); database systems, website platforms (desirable)
- Experience of minute-taking at board level
- Clear written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a busy, informal environment, alongside young people, volunteers and community members
20 hours per week. Flexible days/hours. Approx. one evening a month and occasional weekend work required. Salary: £23-26,000 FTE plus generous benefits package. In-service training provided. Based in London N3.
For more information or for a confidential chat about the role please contact our Finance and Office manager Lucy Pearl at email@example.com / 020 8349 6650 x209.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 August.
Interviews to take place first week of September.